For a more comfortable journey, we offer stylish cars, each with a capacity of 52 passengers, fitted out in a young and fresh style, while retaining an ambience of elegance and good taste that complements and enhances the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere of your experience. Cars are equipped with ample seating and comfortable tables for four, providing a perfect setting for snacking, while the extensive menu of tequila-based cocktails, served at the bar or at your table, ensures a unique flavor to your trip. As we travel across the blue agave landscape towards Tequila, we will serve typical snacks and cocktails. Enjoy a festive day with your family or friends in a traditional Mexican atmosphere, complete with mariachi and Mexican games, as well as an unforgettable visit to La Rojeña®, the oldest distillery in Latin America in the magical town of Tequila.
• Travel in Premium Wagon of Jose Cuervo Express®.
• Mexican snacks and cocktails prepared on board with tequila "Tradicional®" and Jose Cuervo® Especial.
• Professional tasting guided by a “Maestro Tequilero”.
• Tour of Jose Cuervo®’s La Rojeña® distillery.
• Enjoy free time for lunch and a walk around of the magical town of Tequila.
• Mexican show.
• Classical toast with our premium tequila Reserva de la Familia®.
Departures every Saturday!
Tequila: seduce your senses (Train - Bus)
|09:00 hrs.||The Jose Cuervo Express® departs from Guadalajara Station.|
|11:30 - 12:30 hrs.||Professional tasting guided by a "Maestro Tequilero"|
|12:30 - 14:00 hrs.||Tour of the Jose Cuervo® “La Rojeña®” Distillery.|
|14:00 - 16:15 hrs.||Free time to enjoy the pueblo mágico of Tequila.|
|16:15 - 17:00 hrs.||Mexican Show.|
|17:15 - 19:00 hrs.||Bus Departs for the Jose Cuervo®`s agave fields.|
|19:00 hrs.||The Bus Departs from Tequila, Jalisco.|
|20:00 hrs.||Arrival at "Expo Guadalajara".|
Duration: 11 hrs.
The agave fields: the beginning of history (Bus - Train)
|09:30 hrs.||Bus departs from "Expo Guadalajara" for the Jose Cuervo®`s agave fields.|
|11:00 - 11:45 hrs.||Jima (agave harvesting demonstration).|
|12:15 - 13:00 hrs.||Professional tasting guided by a "Maestro Tequilero"|
|13:00 - 14:30 hrs.||Tour of the Jose Cuervo® “La Rojeña®” Distillery.|
|14:30 - 16:15 hrs.||Free time to enjoy the Tequila Pueblo Mágico.|
|16:15 - 17:00 hrs.||Mexican Show.|
|18:00 hrs.||The Jose Cuervo Express® departs from Tequila.|
|20:00 hrs.||Arrival at Guadalajara train station.|
Duration: 10 hrs. 30 min.
*Schedule subject to change.
*The train and land transfer time is approximate and is subject to change due to situations outside of the company's control.
*You must arrive an hour before departure.
*Ask our staff about Sunday departures.
* All prices are in Mexican pesos.
* In this experience nobody under 18 years of age is admitted.
* Additional Experiences and meals are not included in the price.
* Wagon assignment is subject to availability.
* This rate does not apply for public holidays or vacation season.
* Rates may change without prior notice, depending on occupation.
If this is your first time travelling aboard the Jose Cuervo Express®, this section will answer any questions that you may have.
1. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE JOSE CUERVO EXPRESS® BOARDING STATION?
The Ferromex station in Guadalajara is located on Avenida Washington #10, Colonia Moderna. It is next to Parque Agua Azul.
2. HOW LONG DO I NEED TO BE ON THE TRAIN BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME?
We recommend arriving at the station at least 40 minutes prior to boarding. Our staff at the Jose Cuervo Express® counters will check your ticket and place a bracelet on your wrist that you must keep on for the duration of the trip.
3. WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR?
For your convenience there is a public parking lot near the Guadalajara railway station where you can leave your car. There is no parking at the station.
If you are coming from your hotel in Guadalajara, we recommend taking hotel or public transport to the station.
4. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY PACKAGE FOR A MORE EXPENSIVE ONE ONCE I AM AT THE BOARDING AREA?
Please contact the staff at the counter. We’ll do everything in our hands to offer you the package of your choice whenever available.
5. DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY TICKET?
It is important that you keep your ticket and those of your family. This way we can easily clarify any situation regarding your boarding and seat assignment. We suggest you read the safety recommendations printed on the back of the ticket, so you enjoy your trip as much as possible.
6. WHAT IF MY BRACELET IS DAMAGED AND I CAN’T REATTACH IT TO MY WRIST?
You should find a member of our service personnel as soon as possible and show them your ticket so they can replace the bracelet with a new one.
7. IF I AM TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN SHOULD I BUY A TICKET FOR THEM?
Children aged 5 and under travel free of charge. There are also reduced rates for older and younger children. Remember that children cannot travel in the service coaches (bar and dining coaches).
It is important to check all safety requirements during the trip to avoid any accidents happening to children. Children must remain seated during the whole journey and must always be led by the hand by an adult during the visit La Rojeña®.
8. WHAT CONSIDERATIONS SHOULD I KEEP IN MIND IF PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE ACCOMPANYING ME?
We are pleased to offer the Jose Cuervo Express® to everyone. However, it is important to consider that the person should be able to get on and off the train, make journeys by bus, and that the visit to our La Rojeña® distillery includes sections that are not suitable for people with reduced mobility. We will do everything we can to assist.
Therefore, we suggest asking our staff to accommodate your equipment inside the train and to assist in transfers. Where possible, we recommend that the person with special needs travel with someone who can assist where needed.
9. CAN I CANCEL MY TICKET AFTER I HAVE PURCHASED IT?
For details, please call our customer care department +52 (374) 742 67 29 who will let you know the steps that you need to follow.
10. I CAN’T BOARD ON TIME DUE TO A DELAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
In these cases, please consult the terms and conditions of service, together with the booklet that comes with your ticket.
11. RIGHT OF ADMISSION
We reserve the right to refuse admission if our rules and safety measures are not respected, or if our staff believes that the passenger boarded or got into an inappropriate condition during the trip.
Access will be denied to persons carrying any weapons, drugs or intoxicating drinks.